In the new and prestigious project - Lindenholm, on the border of Riga and Marupe, premium class flats and apartments are offered. This is a newly developed block of houses where open space is allotted for nature, people and comfort.
In the project, a special attention is paid to well-being of the residents, ensuring a high level of privacy, quality finishes and living space. There are 2- and 3-bedroom premium apartments ranging from 95 sq.m. available. Modern layout, full finishing, high energy efficiency, designer bathroom fixtures, a storage room is provided for each apartment, a balcony, and green nature outside the window.
The apartments were designed using high-class sustainable materials and solutions. The materials and technologies applied are tested on regular basis, thus achieving quality rates that ensure durability, easy-to-use, low-cost maintenance, and often overcome the requirements of the national quality standards.
• XCELSIOR kitchen appliances are equipped with fitted Bosch appliances – a cooker hob, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, cooker hood, wine cabinet.
• The bathroom is equipped with premium design bathroom fixtures from recognized international and local brands, as well as mirrors with LED lighting. The luxury Mosa tiles were used in wall finish and heated flooring.
• Bjelin highly-durable oak parquet flooring in the living rooms; Mosa tiles in hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, utility rooms.
• Flora 3, double-glazed wooden windows provide excellent soundproofing and microclimate in the premises. The south-facing panoramic windows are made of aluminum frames and Warema smart blinds with a remote control and a weather station.
• Fresh air is supplied to the premises through heat-insulated valves with dust filters and mufflers, ensuring continual air exchange without heat loss, noise and pollution. The pleasant microclimate indoors is ensured by the Daikin Multi Split air-conditioning system controlled by a mobile application or a remote control.
Lindenholm's biggest treasure is 102 big trees, 14,440 different plants and plantings that create a park-like feeling. Residents of the project are offered specially equipped active leisure areas with 4 playgrounds, outdoor fitness equipment, a basketball court and a well-groomed local area for a relaxing holiday. While the children frolic in the playgrounds, parents may relax in the shade of linden trees. The courtyards of the project are car-free. Street-level parking lots surround the project, and there is a multi-level car park in the immediate vicinity of the place of residence.
Lindenholm brings together the best of Riga and Marupe. Here you don't have to choose between urban comfort and the green tranquility of Riga's suburbs. From the same place, one can enjoy all the advantages of a metropolis - culture venues, stores, restaurants, Marupe opportunities - kindergartens, schools, infrastructure, as well as the pleasures of the countryside - forests, lakes, and the sea. The project also includes the Business Garden office complex hosting the privately-owned kindergarten Patnis.
The development rating implies assessment of location, quality of the building, infrastructure, environment, utilities, equipment and uniqueness of the development, as well as advantages reflecting general value of a dwelling against other new developments in Latvia.
Energy efficiency kWh/ m²
Energy performance of a building is the relative amount of energy consumed to provide space heating, ventilation, cooling, lighting and hot water supply in a specific building.
Location rating implies assessment of location, environment, surroundings, access roads, social environment and transport communication reflecting general value of the development's location against other new developments in Latvia.
Rating of building and development environment
Building rating implies assessment of used construction materials, appliances, interior decoration, outfit and equipment reflecting general value of the building hosting the dwelling against other new developments in Latvia.
Inner finishing level: completed finishing without furniture
Wall covering: plasterboards/partition wall construction with finsh
Floor covering: parquet
Ceiling finish: plasterboard lined
Ceiling height: 2.5 < and < 2.8
: double glazed wooden and alumninium sash windows
Interior door: insulated wooden doors
Front doors: Ugunsnoturīgas durvis MI CASA ar šponēta ozola apdari
Building and territory improvement:
Lift: is modern
Ground parking places: 457
Staricase: house has security guards
Territory: territory is guarded
Water supply: central water supply
Sewerage: central sewerage
Heating: autonomous gas heating for each home
Ventilation and air conditioning: Developer does not indicate
Building carcass type: concrete panels
Building load-bearing constructions/walls: monolithic reinforced concrete carcass VTS system
Fundament: monolithic reinforced concrete foundation