Announcement on approval of the results of the public auction of the real estate at the address Skolas 13, Riga, and declaring the public auction of the real estate at the address Vidus 2, Riga, unsuccessful.
Pursuant to subsection 37 (1), subsections 68 (1), (2), (4), and (5), subsection 70 (1), and subsection 71 (1) of the State Assets Act and subsection 20 (8) of the Statutes of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and proceeding from Protocol No. 6.2-9/5 of the oral auction held on 14 December 2021:
1. This is to confirm the results of the public oral auction conducted on 14 December 2021 on the basis of Directive No. 1-2/81 of 22 June 2021 for transfer of the real estate at the address Skolas 13, Riga, LV-1010, Republic of Latvia (cadastral number: 01000200115, registration number in State Real Estate Register: KV33891).
- The winner of the public oral auction is SIA ‘SL Real Estate’ (registry code 40203349423), who offered a sale price of 4,610,000 (four million six hundred and ten thousand) euros;
- The second-best bid was submitted by SIA ‘K47’ (registry code 40203089245), who offered a sale price of 4,600,000 (four million six hundred thousand) euros.
- The purchase agreement for the real estate at the address Skolas 13, Riga, shall be concluded with the winner of the auction within two months of the confirmation of the results of the auction.
2. The public auction conducted on the basis of Directive No. 1-2/82 of 22 June 2021 for transfer of the real estate at the address Vidus 2, Riga LV-1010, Republic of Latvia (cadastral number 01000110018, State Real Estate Register code KV1131) was declared unsuccessful due to lack of participants in the auction.
3. The auction results may be disputed within 30 (thirty) days of confirmation date thereof by submitting an appeal to the Tallinn Circuit Court pursuant to the procedure provided for in the Code of Administrative Court Procedure.
Organizer of the public auction:
Latio LLC, Elizabetes iela 21A, Riga, LV-1010, tel.+ 371 67032300, e-mail: email@example.com