For lease an autonomous office on the 4th floor in the Old Town, at Smilšu Street 8, at the corner of Aldaru Street.
4 cabinets, fit out kitchen, WC. The office features soft flooring and suspended ceiling.
The building has splendid stairwell; elevator.
The eclectic Art Nouveau building was erected in 1902 (arch. H.Šēls, F.Šefels), reconstructed in 2000.
Other tenants in the building: Swiss and Slovak Embassies, various financial institutions, Ministry of Education.
Paid covered car parking is found just 100 m away.