Right next to the legendary Agenskalns Water Tower, for rent a fully renovated 4-room flat with its own terrace and a private entrance, where no one has lived yet after the renovation.
- 1st floor without lift: 3 bedrooms (including 1 master bedroom) with French balconies
- Living room merged with the kitchen and a 20m2 spacious terrace
- 2 bathrooms with bathtub, shower and bidet (Villeroy & Boch bathroom fixtures, underfloor heating)
- Ceiling height reaches 3.50 metres
- Air conditioning with recuperation function provides cooling in hot weather and is individually controlled in each room
- Forced ventilation system
- Full set of fitted kitchen appliances (oven, microwave, induction cooking range, hood, two-chamber refrigerator), and a washing machine;
- Security and fire alarm system
- 2 parking places in the yard, places for bicycles, motorbikes and prams
- Paved yard is suitable for walks, decorated with flowerbeds, vineyards; there are also plum and cherry trees
- The apartment is pet friendly!
The yard measuring 2,000 sq.m. is fenced, gated and secured, safe and discrete, no other neighbours other than the landlord.
The romantic Rosenberg House with a turret at 2 Alises Street was built in 1905 (then Alisenstrasse, Alisenska Street). Latvian architect Oskars Alexander Bars designed the two-storey building in the Art Nouveau style, which is very atypical and rare in wooden architecture.
In turn, one of the four water towers (1911, W.L.N. Bockslaff) is a masterpiece of craftsmanship, decorated with a stylised coat of arms of Riga above a stone portal, while the mosaic below is made from broken bottles collected at Agenskalns.
The building is situated in Āgenskalns Neighbourhood near Kalnciema Quarter. Riga State German Grammar School – within 5 min. on foot, the nearest kindergarten – within 4 min. on foot, the emerging LIDL store is 300 m away, tennis courts – 700 m away. The renovated Āgenskalns Market – 2 km.
Good public transport links by trolleybus routes No. 5, 9, 12, 25.
The Old Town is 10 minutes away, Riga International Airport – 14 minutes drive.
Is it too late to call? Fill out the application form and our agent will contact you!