For modern, comfortable living, Kalpaka 9 “Park Bellevue penthouse” apartments make a perfect, peaceful oasis in the rapidly changing city centre, within easy reach from business establishments, restaurants, theatres, and bars.
Sun, view, terrace, privacy…
and within a walking distance from the Old Town.
A large terrace, southwest sun-drenched, and offering the best view of Riga, completely hidden from the sight of strangers. This place is and will remain the most prestigious location for a city residence with guaranteed future growth in value.
Interior decoration of the penthouse apartments is completed with attention to minor detail to make it comfortable and homely for the residents. The top-quality materials, technologies and furniture have been selected. The apartments are devised for buyers having sophisticated taste who would appreciate the quality and longevity created by the world’s leading brands (Bulthaup, Poltrona Frau, Armani Casa, Flos, Flaminia, etc.).
The loft floor comprising both penthouses has been refurbished recently with high-end finish, sanitary ware, fitted furniture and kitchen unit.
The interior decoration of the apartments is dominated by light oak-wood parquet flooring, mirrors, natural stone pattern tiles – in grey and copper shades, some walls feature accented painting or geometric decor. Contemporary lighting fixtures and accessories. The best daylight capture, advantages of the open layout, the large terrace overlooking a hundred-year-old park, and the gems of Art Nouveau architecture guarantee a relaxed, private, exciting ambient.
• range hood “bulthaup”
• electric range “Miele”
• refrigerator “Miele”
• dishwasher “Miele”
• wine refrigerator “Miele”
Bathrooms, showers, WC
• underfloor heating
• sanitary ware “Flaminia” (IT)
• mixer taps “Fantini” (IT)
• towel dryers
• accessories “Fantini” (IT)
• oak-wood parquet flooring “Boen” (Germany)
• natural stone tiles (IT)
• fitted TV furniture with walnut veneer
• painted panels and library shelf
• fitted wardrobes
• uncovered wood burning fireplace, black stone finish
• designer-made decorative wallpaper
• decorative wall painting
• maximum power capacity as allowed for residential space
• integrated lighting fixtures “Flos” (IT)
• conditioner with individual control in each room
• autonomous gas-based boiler
• designer-made radiators “IRSAP”
• alarm and fire-detection system connected to the control board of security company
Telecommunications, sound system, TV, internet
• integrated loudspeakers, controlled in each room
Private panoramic lift
• with intercom and access chip cards
• uncovered wood burning fireplace with stone finish
• available in the courtyard of the building
• (60m) on the opposite side of the street, there is a heated, guarded paid parking lot
Decoration of the terrace
• long-lasting ThermoWood cladding
• heated stairs and drains
• modern waterproofing material
• Highly effective soundproofing of the roof and the floors
• maintenance is provided by housing cooperative “Kalpaka 9” established by the apartment owners, thus costs are reduced
Is it too late to call? Fill out the application form and our agent will contact you!