The place for the construction of the house was not chosen by chance - Mednieku Street is a small, quiet and cozy street in the Silent center of Riga.
• Opposite the new building is the luxurious building of the Embassy of the Polish Republic.
• Near the house, there is all the necessary infrastructure for a comfortable life: shops, cafes, restaurants, a kindergarten and a school. There are two beautiful parks within walking distance - Kronvalda Park and Viesturdarzs.
• House of 19 apartments, 7 floors, with an area of 44 to 142 sq.m (4 to 60 sq.m) - from two to four rooms. 13 out of 19 apartments have a balcony or terrace, which is a rare and an undoubted advantage for a dwelling in the city center. Ceiling height 2.90 sq.m. All apartments are sold fully finished: oak parquet flooring (Boen, 16 mm), sanitary ware (Ideal Standard), ceramic tiles.
• House advantages:
• Each apartment has its own water, heat and electricity meter.
• Optical data transmission network "TET" with the ability to connect to a cable TV network. The entrance doors of the apartments are custom-made : fireproof (Ei30), with excellent soundproofing and stainless steel fittings made in Germany. Floor decoration in halls and on all floors with Italian tiles imitating natural stone. For the convenience of residents, a spacious soundless elevator "Schindler" has been installed.
• Cameras, intercoms, access chip-cards ensure the safety of residents.
• The partially covered ground car park has an entrance gate that can be opened by remote control.
• The windows are made of natural wood, with double glazing (three glasses), with modern sound insulation, thermal insulation and ecology. The windows on the South of the building are protected by aluminum trims.
• To improve the energy efficiency of the building and ensure soundproofing, additional thermal insulation was installed between the walls of the apartment and the facade of the house. Monolithic reinforced concrete structures and mezzanines, external walls - partly monolithic reinforced concrete (30 cm), partly "BAUROC".
• Utilities: HEATING: connection to the district heating system "Rigas Siltums", high-quality radiators produced by the Swiss-German company "Arbonia Rohrenradiator" in the apartments. Heat metering is separate for each apartment, readings are taken by the house control system. WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE: district water supply, hot and cold water meters in each apartment. The bathroom has underfloor heating and combined (electric and water) heated towel rails. VENTILATION: The bathrooms and kitchens are equipped with forced ventilation. ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY: from the district power grid; Each apartment has an electricity meter. DATA TRANSMISSION NETWORKS: "TET"
- Balconies, loggias: available
- Terraces: available
- House advantages: controllable heating system, floor heating in bathroom
- Inner finishing level: completed finishing without furniture
- Wall covering: plastered walls
- Floor covering: parquet
- Ceiling finish: Developer does not indicate
- Ceiling height: > 2.8
- Windows : double glazed wooden sash windows
- Interior door: insulated wooden doors
- Front doors: laminate doors with fire resistance and burglar prevention system (metal frame)
Well-maintained building and territory
- Lift: is modern
- Staricase: lockable staircase
- Territory: open territory
- Water supply: central water supply
- Sewerage: central sewerage
- Heating: central (city) heating
- Ventilation and air conditioning: forced with recuperation
- Building carcass type: monolithic reinforced concrete carcass
- Building load-bearing constructions/walls: monolithic reinforced concrete carcass VTS system
- Facade finishing materials: glazing
- Sound isolation: cotton wool