Rīga, Jugla, Juglas iela 21A
We offer our customers to buy apartments with a gray finish, precisely because the gray finish is not only an opportunity to create your dream home but also the most advantageous way to buy an apartment - the landlord chooses materials and solutions that meet his capabilities and does not pay for things he does not need. Also, in gray finish apartments, it is possible to change the existing layout, for example, to build partitions. Thus, the new owner can choose the layout of the apartment down to the smallest detail, creating his dream home.
Upon request, we can offer you the most suitable housing planning, design project development, and finishing services.
A special advantage of these apartments is the high ceilings (3.50m), high-quality REHAU PVC Windows, storage space, large terraces where you can enjoy delicious BBQ dishes with friends or family.
Everyday well-being is improved by a tidy environment - a green courtyard paved paths and a playground for children.
- Terraces: available
- Project advantages: park
- House advantages: controllable heating system
- In explotation from: May 12, 2020
- Inner finishing level: partial finishing (plastered bearing walls; floor layering without covering; electrical wires connected to rooms; sound isolation; mounted radiators)
- Wall covering: plastered walls
- Floor covering: laminate
- Ceiling finish: Developer does not indicate
- Ceiling height: 3,50
- Windows : double glazed wooden sash windows
- Interior door: PVC doors
- Front doors: PVC doors
Well-maintained building and territory
- Lift: not available
- Staricase: lockable staircase
- Territory: closed/fenced territory
- Water supply: central water supply
- Sewerage: central sewerage
- Heating: central heating with individual heat consumption meters
- Ventilation and air conditioning: Developer does not indicate
- Building carcass type: lightweight concrete panels
- Building load-bearing constructions/walls: lightweight concrete walls
- Fundament: monolithic reinforced concrete foundation
- Partition walls: lightweight concrete walls
- Type of roof: flat roof
- Roof covering: rubberoid
- Facade finishing materials: decorative plaster
- Sound isolation: cotton wool