Tērbatas street 33/35
Tērbatas Street 33/35 - an Art Nouveau apartment building located at the intersection of Lāčplēša and Tērbatas Streets. One part of the building is located on the streets and the other part - in the courtyard. The building was built in 1900 as a stone rental house with shops, architected by Konstantīns Pēkšēns.
The facades of the building are dominated by Gothic motifs, they are complemented by Moorish architectural forms and ornamental reliefs in the Art Nouveau taste. The building is a cultural monument of national significance.
The location is great! Everything is nearby, simple, quick, and easy to find - Old Riga is a 7-minute walk away, opera - 5-minute walk.
It is surrounded by shops, restaurants, and shopping malls. Good infrastructure - bus, trolleybus, and tram stops nearby.
The building has a spectacular facade and a splendid courtyard.
The facade part has 25 apartments. The apartments are sold fully finished.
Some apartments are offered with the kitchen unit.
- Kitchen appliances: not available
- Storage room: available
- In explotation from: January 31, 2020
- Inner finishing level: completed finishing without furniture
- Wall covering: painted wall
- Floor covering: parquet
- Ceiling finish: plasterboard lined
- Ceiling height: > 2.8
- Windows : double glazed wooden sash windows
- Interior door: wooden doors
Well-maintained building and territory
- Ground parking places: 13
- Staricase: lockable staircase
- Water supply: central water supply
- Sewerage: central sewerage
- Heating: central (city) heating
- Ventilation and air conditioning: forced with recuperation
- Building carcass type: brick wall
- Building load-bearing constructions/walls: brick walls
- Partition walls: carcass/plasterboards, mūra apmestas, krāsotas/flīzētas
- Type of roof: combination roof
- Facade finishing materials: decorative plaster
- Maintenance fee per month EUR/kvm: 0.7