Dzintaru prospekts 36, Dzintari, Jūrmala
A family ode to the sun in the centre of Jurmala.
NOW APARTMENTS – 3a, 4a, 12a, 16a, 19a, 11b, 12b, 13b, 18b, 19b, 20b, ARE OFFERED AT A SPECIAL PRICE
SUN TERRACES elite apartments with 2-4 bedrooms and wardrobe rooms, several bathrooms and wide terraces, located in the heart of Jurmala - at Dzintaru prospect, offer subtle and harmonious living environment.
A modern 3-storey building, consisting of two parts, is developed so that maximum sunlight would flow over all terraces, the playground and the courtyard. The smart layout focused on the solar aspect is one of the building's core values. Also in the apartments, where the amount of rooms and bathrooms can be planned according to one's preferences, the windows are arranged in such a way that ensures maximum amount of daylight in the premises. All apartments have one or multiple 2.5 - 51 m2 large terraces, which adds to the majestic, yet warm and cosy atmosphere to the general architectural concept. Living room doors of the first floor apartments will lead to a private garden suitable for children games and weekend picnics.
The residential complex is developed for life-passionate people who appreciate the warmth of the sun as a life source in the architectural solutions, and the city comfort in all their daily steps.
The housing complex Sun Terraces is constructed according to modern architectural trends, using modern technologies and meeting the demand - using natural materials. Special, triple glazed windows, ensure excellent sound and heat insulation in the premises. Each apartment is equipped with a conditioning system providing a supply of fresh clean air. In addition, smoke outlets are installed for purposes of a fireplace in the apartments. Currently, the apartments have plastered walls and are prepared for finishing works. The functional room separation, 3 m ceilings, and the spacious premises allow for a flexible creation of different and unique interiors for different tastes. Upon client's desire, services of professional architects and interior designers are offered. The safety of residents is taken care by 24/7 security guards.
- Kitchen appliances: not available
- Additional equipment: fireplace
- Storage room: available, almost all apartments have 1-2 cloakrooms that can be used as storage places for possessions; they are situated at bedrooms and their approximate area is 5 m2
- Garden, land: available, only apartments on the 1st floor have a garden with the area 100 m2
- House location: apartments are located towards all sides. In most cases, windows of all apartments are facing 2 sides
- Replanning possibilities: available
- Terraces: available, terraces, which exit from bathroom, have the area of 2.7-41 m2 in all apartments. The apartments on the top floor might have terraces all around the apartment, or more than one terrace – one at the guestroom and one, which is smaller, at the bedroom
- Bathrooms: 2
- Project advantages: security, facilitated common area, reception
- House advantages: controllable heating system, floor heating - heated floors, possible to set up a fireplace, fireplace, conditioners, land plot
The underground parking that can be accessed from Piebalgas street through remote control gates has 53 parking lots both for car and bicycle parking.
SUN TERRACES is situated 150 m from the Baltic sea shore on one of the most vibrant streets in Jurmala, just as the central cultural event venue in the summer season - the Dzintari concert hall. Nearby, one can find such famous restaurants as "Caviar Club" or "Beluga". In 2 km radius, there are the leading Spa and recreation centres with swimming pools and sport halls. The most popular choice - Baltic Beach Hotel - is at a distance of 1.5 km. In the direction of Riga, in 2.8 km, the Lielupes Secondary School that will provide excellent children education also for preschool age groups.
- Construction permit: 385
- Architect: SIA "Kubs"
- Builder: SIA "Merks"
- Construction supervisor - Building supervisor: Gaļina Aleksandrova ( Nr. 20-772)
- Inner finishing level: fine finishing(puttied and primed walls; electrical wires connected to final outputs: sewerage and water supply in the bathrooms and in the kitchen; heat, water and electricity meters; exterior doors: windowsills)
- Wall covering: plasterboards/partition wall construction with finsh
- Floor covering: premises without floor covering
- Ceiling finish: concrete lined
- Ceiling height: > 2.8
- Windows : double glazed wooden and alumninium sash windows
- Interior door: wooden doors
Well-maintained building and territory
- Lift: is modern
- Underground parking places: 53
- Staricase: house has security guards
- Territory: territory is guarded
- Attic: not available
- Attic insulation: not available
- Basement: underground parking
- Mansard: not available
- Common areas (for bycicles, pushchairs etc): not available
- Compliance with accessibility requirements (wheelchair ramps et.al): available
- Water supply: central water supply
- Sewerage: central sewerage
- Heating: gas heating system - common for house
- Ventilation and air conditioning: forced with recuperation
- Building carcass type: monolithic reinforced concrete carcass
- Building load-bearing constructions/walls: monolithic reinforced concrete carcass
- Fundament: slab foundation
- Partition walls: monolithic reinforced concrete carcass, carcass/plasterboards
- Type of roof: flat roof
- Roof covering: molten bitumen
- Facade finishing materials: stone tile facade
- Sound isolation: not available
- Maintenance fee per month EUR/kvm: 1.5
- Watter: 1 m3- 1,09 EUR
- Electicity: 0,15 EUR/Kwh
- other payments: sewerage m3- 1,07 EUR
Resort town Jūrmala - convenient transport solutions with a close distance to the capital Riga.