Antonijas iela 17A, Centrs(klusais), Rīga
Apartments for sale in the modern, up-to-date part of the Silent Centre of Riga – in Magdelēnas kvartāls, at Antonijas iela 17A.
Magdelēnas kvartāls is located among the three most prestigious streets of Riga Silent Centre: Antonijas, Emiļa Melngaiļa and Strēlnieku. The new quarter borders the diplomatic area with the city’s best restaurants and cafes on one side and Riga business and financial district – Skanstes Quarter - on the other side.
In the first buildings of the quarter, 116 apartments with an area ranging from 46 to 130 square metres are available.
Magdelēnas kvartāls, which will be ready for use in the spring 2018, is awarded as “The most sustainable project in Latvia 2017” with distinction for the quality of the construction object, including the building correspondence to the energy-efficiency requirements. The quarter project author is the internationally recognized architect Gatis Didrihsons.
The apartments have:
• 3-layer oak parquet floors from the leading German parquet producer HARO, treated by natural durable bioTec oil-wax. The upper layer of the parquet board is 3.5 mm thick, which provides an ability to polish such boards even for several times.
• Walls depending on the substructure are made of puttied, painted gypsum board or plastered concrete or plastered brick-wall, which gives various possibilities for fastening furniture and other interior elements.
• To create the feeling of space and freedom as well as to grant different opportunities of ceiling design and lighting solutions to the interior part, the living rooms and bedrooms have a puttied and painted ceiling with a net height of 2.95 m.
• All bathroom walls, which could be subject to the influence of high moisture, are decorated by the ceramic tiles CVA (Spain) Blanco Liso Brillo, which are laid in a brick pattern closely resembling Art Nouveau style while bathroom floors are covered by ceramic tiles EQUIPE (Spain) with electric underfloor heating system installed beneath them.
• In bathrooms as well as in separate hallways and auxiliary premises, a suspended ceiling from puttied, painted gypsum board is installed, with net height 2.70 metres.
• In the bathroom, on the level of the tile floor, ergonomic and elegant bathtub and shower trays produced by KALDEWEI (Germany) are installed. Shower cabins are equipped with custom-made movable glass doors with the upper level of glass given a special treatment for particularly dense and smooth the surface, which makes daily cleaning easier. All sinks, showers and bathtub are equipped with mixers GROHE (Germany), which are outstanding not only by their elegant ascetic design, but also the excellent long-term functioning.
• In all bathrooms, toilets LAUFEN (Switzerland) equipped by “soft-close” lids are fastened to flush boxes GROHE (Germany). LAUFEN (Switzerland) sinks are installed in the bathrooms. Custom-designed furniture with white artificial stone surface and oak-tree plywood facade is mounted in the bathrooms.
• The apartments are equipped with COMMAX (Korea) audio-video intercom system.
• On the southern side of the buildings, there are balconies with an area from 6 to 9 square metres and terraces up to 23 square metres large.
• The apartments are equipped with air inlet valves providing a high-level acoustic insulation and enabling both manual and mechanical temperature control in the room. The bathroom ventilation system limits sound and air circulation in other rooms.
Between both buildings, ca.2,000 square metres large roof garden is set with a playground, sports activities zone as well as winding paths and benches across the garden. Respecting the privacy of residents of the buildings, access to the roof garden is provided from each staircase.
Traffic on the territory is allowed only for entering the parking lot. The rest public outdoor space of the quarter is envisaged mainly for pedestrians, admitting emergency and delivery vehicles only.
For the residents’ convenience, a place on the underground parking lot can be obtained at an extra charge (EUR 36,300). The apartment price include a storeroom.
- Balconies, loggias: available
- Terraces: available
- Inner finishing level: completed finishing without furniture
- Ceiling height: > 2.8
- Windows : double glazed wooden and alumninium sash windows
- Interior door: wooden doors
Well-maintained building and territory
- Lift: is modern
- Staricase: lockable staircase
- Territory: closed/fenced territory
- Water supply: central water supply
- Sewerage: central sewerage
- Heating: central heating with individual heat consumption meters
- Ventilation and air conditioning: mixed
- Sound isolation: cotton wool