Rīgas iela 51, Dzintari, Jūrmala
Apartments for sale in Jurmala, Dzintari, at 51 Rigas street - in a picturesque, tranquil place amidst pines and spruce trees. A separate single family detached house, as well as 36 cosy two- to six-room apartments are available in this four-storey residential complex.
The apartments are available with full interior finishing - stone and ceramic tiles, oak-wood floors and veneered oak doors, marble and travertine, and bathroom fitments from Grohe. Each apartment features large double-glazed panoramic windows with shades, looking out on a landscaped garden and a pine forest, along with a balcony or a terrace. The ceiling height in the apartments ranges from 2.5m to 2.8m. Access to Lattelecom phone line and optical internet is provided in each apartment.
Communal premises outfitted with amenities according to modern requirements - stairways feature distinctive design decorative tiles, each section has a convenient silent elevator form KONE, video intercom has been fitted at each entry door of the building. Landscaped children's playground has been created in the yard, but the underground floor offers car parking spaces and lockable storage rooms.
The location of Rigas 51 between Baltic beaches and the Lielupe river combines all advantages of the country residence. Quiet and calm place, pine forest and the fresh sea breeze. There is also a Buldur arboretum across the road. The centre of Jurmala is just two minutes away - the Jomas street and the Dzintari concert hall. Popular cafes and restaurants are located nearby as well as sports complexes, aqua park, tennis courts and the yacht club.
The capital of Latvia – Riga – is also situated nearby, which is why living in RIGAS 51 is convenient for those whose life is associated with business. The international airport “Riga” can be reached in 15 minutes by car, 25 minutes to the centre of Riga.
- Balconies, loggias: available
- Terraces: available
- In explotation from: April 1, 2018
- Inner finishing level: partial finishing (plastered bearing walls; floor layering without covering; electrical wires connected to rooms; sound isolation; mounted radiators)
- Wall covering: ceramic tiles
- Floor covering: premises without floor covering
- Ceiling height: 2.5 < and < 2.8
- Windows : double glazed wooden and alumninium sash windows
- Interior door: glass doors
Well-maintained building and territory
- Lift: is modern
- Underground parking places: 36
- Staricase: lockable staircase
- Territory: closed/fenced territory
- Water supply: central water supply
- Sewerage: central sewerage
- Heating: gas heating system - common for house
- Ventilation and air conditioning: mixed
- Building carcass type: monolithic reinforced concrete carcass, lightweight concrete panels
- Building load-bearing constructions/walls: lightweight concrete walls
- Fundament: Strip foundation
- Partition walls: lightweight concrete walls
- Type of roof: flat roof
- Roof covering: molten bitumen
- Facade finishing materials: stone tile facade
- Sound isolation: mufflers (gaskets, acoustic panels etc)
Floor 1 —
Floor 2 —
Floor 3 —
Floor 4 —