Eižēnijas iela 17, Iļģuciems, Rīga
Apartments for sale in the new development Dzirciema nams at Eiženijas iela 17, Riga.
The new development Dzirciema nams is situated in one of the most charming and greenest neighbourhoods in Riga – Dzirciems, on the left bank of the Daugava River.
The residential building will consist of four and five storey sections comprising a total of 74 one-bedroom to three-bedroom apartments.
Most of the apartments will have balconies. One-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments will feature different layout concepts.
The building will have two main entrances, and lifts will be installed.
A well-groomed courtyard with greenery will be set up around the buildings, and the residents will also benefit from underground parking and storage rooms.
All apartments will be equipped as follows:
• laminate in the hallway, kitchen, living room and bedroom
• ceramic tiles and underfloor heating (by electricity) on the ground floor – in the bathroom and WC
• sanitary ware and suitable bathroom fittings, such as bathtub/shower, sink, flush toilet, water mixers, and connection point for washing machine
• sockets and switches
• mechanical exhaust ventilation in the kitchen, bathroom and WC
• wooden/metal coated entrance doors
• laminated interior doors (with one-side lock in the bathrooms and WCs)
• access control system (intercom)
• individual heat consumption meters and radiators with thermostatic valves
• water meters in the utility shafts of the corridors
• electricity consumption meters
• telephone, internet and TV connection to Lattelecom SIA network
The building will be provided for district heating system. It is also planned to install video surveillance system.
• Parking spaces are available for purchase when buying 2- or 3-bedroom apartments.
• Storage room on the ground floor is offered when buying a 1-bedroom apartment.
Dzirciema nams will be situated in an area of Pārdaugava favoured by locals – a green neighbourhood of Riga with developed infrastructure.
The vibrant Dzirciema Street is just a step away, offering the city’s feel and various facilities, such as Riga Stradiņš University (RSU), RSU Institute of Stomatology and the Botanical Garden of the University of Latvia.
Completion of the residential building is scheduled for spring 2019.
- Equipment in bathrooms nr 1: shower cabin, toilet, bathtub, sink
- Inner finishing level: completed finishing without furniture
- Floor covering: laminate
- Ceiling finish: Developer does not indicate
- Ceiling height: 2.5 < and < 2.8
- Windows : Developer does not indicate
- Interior door: laminate doors
- Front doors: metallic doors
Well-maintained building and territory
- Lift: is modern
- Staricase: lockable staircase
- Territory: closed/fenced territory
- Water supply: central water supply
- Sewerage: central sewerage
- Heating: central (city) heating
- Ventilation and air conditioning: Developer does not indicate
- Sound isolation: Developer does not indicate
Floor 1 —
Floor 2 —
Floor 3 —
Floor 4 —
Floor 5 —