Raņķa dambis, Tuvā Pārdaugava, Rīga
The Philosophers’ Residence
Apartments for sale in the Philosophers Residence - a new residential building project in Pardaugava, at Raņķa dambis 34, opposite the Old Town (Vecriga).
The Philosophers Residence includes 2 buildings - Hamman and Herder. The buildings are unique as they have been designed to give vistas on Riga city centre and the Old Town from every single apartment. Within the territory of the residence, there is a basketball court, terraces with table tennis and novuss tables, children's playgrounds and a place for meditative relaxation featuring panoramas of Philosophers avenue and the banks of the river Daugava, all for residents' contentment. In the entrance halls of the residence, one will find libraries, which complement the architects' vision - to create associations with books in the design of facades and the interior of the buildings.
All apartments are offered with full interior finishes - Harmony and Liberty - which are identical in material quality, yet differ in colour palette:
- Custom-design soundproof internal doors with stainless steel fittings, ash veneered
- Oak-tree parquet flooring Boen
- Agglomerated stone tile flooring
- Ceramic granite wall tiles of FAP CERAMICHE Maku collection (for Harmony finish) or FAP CERAMICHE LUMINA white clay wall tiles (for Liberty finish)
- Casa di Vanna custom-made bathroom equipment and Olympia Clear water closets
- Ergonomic, 8mm tempered glass shower screens Radaway
- Giulin G Rubinetteria water mixers from Surf collection
- Schneider Electric wall sockets and switches
Both buildings comprise a total of 120 dwellings. The building facades are made of ceramic material with self-cleaning properties. The apartments of this project feature uncommon ceiling height: the apartments up to floor 10 have the ceiling height of 2.91 metres, the height of the apartments from 11th floor is 3.11 metres, while the ceiling height can reach 6.75 metres in the living room of the upper floor apartments.
The project includes an underground car park accepting 121 car, as well as storage rooms.
Car parking with/without an elevator 15,000 / 20,000 EUR
Storage room 2100 EUR
The Philosophers Residence is situated on a 4,200 square meter lot with remarkable historical heritage. The name of the project has not been chosen randomly - the buildings sit next to a place that historically was called the Philosophers Avenue. It was situated on the territory of a manor house where the German philosophers Johann Georg Hamann and Johan Gotfried fon Herder used to live and work. To honour both philosophers and the movement they started against the excessive dogmatic teachings, one of the buildings bears the name of Herder, the other one - Hamann. The buildings resemble a stack of books where each floor is a new book therein. Books are also a source of inspiration to the authors of the project - "Arhis arhitekti" Ltd., for the design concept of the building interior.
- Storage room: available
- Balconies, loggias: available
- Terraces: available
- Project advantages: interior, facilitated common area, special design, gym - sports centre
- House advantages: controllable heating system, floor heating - heated floors, apzaļumota terase, controllable microclimate, high quality finish materials , floor heating in bathroom
- In explotation from: November 30, 2018
- Inner finishing level: completed finishing with furniture
- Floor covering: parquet
- Ceiling height: 2.5 < and < 2.8
- Windows : double glazed wooden and alumninium sash windows
Well-maintained building and territory
- Lift: is modern
- Underground parking places: 120
- Staricase: lockable staircase
- Territory: closed/fenced territory
- Water supply: central water supply
- Sewerage: central sewerage
- Heating: central (city) heating
- Ventilation and air conditioning: mixed