Krāsotāju iela 11, Tālais centrs, Rīga
Fully renovated and furnished architectural monument in the Remote Centre of Riga next to Ziedoņdārzs Park – near Avotu Street in Grizinkalns neighbourhood.
Historically, the building at 11 Krasotaju Street is considered to be the most sophisticated one along this street. Neo-classical façade with a baroque high fronton, the frontal plane of the building is split by two three-storey neo-classical bays. The project includes 2 buildings – a street-facing one and a courtyard building. The five floors of both buildings include 36 apartments with areas ranging between 25.7 and 65.4 sq m (studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments are available, either unfinished or a state of vanilla shell).
During the renovation, the building façade was fully renovated, the utility lines have been replaced, the apartments are insulated, there is an elevator installed, and the buildings now have an autonomous gas-based heating plant with individual heat meters in each apartment. There is a spacious and secure parking lot in the courtyard of the building. Price of a parking space – EUR 10 000.
After its complete reconstruction, the building now has:
• new roofing
• completely renovated façade
• new, high-quality windows
• new wiring
• new water supply system
• new ventilation system for each apartment – for kitchen and bathroom separately
• new “Schindler” elevator
• high-speed optical internet and TV,
• bathroom fixtures – Ideal Standard (Germany)
• oak-tree and ash-tree parquet flooring
• autonomous gas-based heating system
• radiators with heat control and meters
• fireproof entrance door in each apartment
• lighting fixtures (Germany)
• door code-lock and intercom at the entrance
• fit out kitchen in all apartments
• closed private parking for 24 vehicles (at an extra cost)
The apartments include washing machine, fitted appliances (Bosch and Electrolux): induction stove, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, hood.
The building at 11 Krasotaju Street is located in the Silent Centre of Riga, on a strategic location, allowing to enjoy the benefits of public transportation (bus, trolley-bus and minibus stops nearby), as well as relaxation in one of the most beautiful parks in Riga – Ziedondarzs. Schools (Riga Centre Secondary School of Humanities, Riga Secondary School No. 6 etc.), kindergartens (Riga Primary School No. 94, private daycare centre “Mazins es” etc.), as well as medical facilities and shopping malls are just a stone’s throw away.
The apartment prices include full furnishing and appliances. It is possible to agree on a price without appliances.
- Kitchen equipment: electric stove, gas stove, sink, refrigerator, dishwashing machine, hood
- Storage room: available
- Equipment in bathrooms nr 1: shower cabin, toilet, bathtub, washing machine, sink
- In explotation from: April 2, 2018
- Floor covering: parquet
- Ceiling height: 2.5 < and < 2.8
- Windows : double glazed wooden and alumninium sash windows
- Front doors: metallic doors
Well-maintained building and territory
- Lift: is modern
- Ground parking places: 24
- Staricase: lockable staircase
- Territory: closed/fenced territory
- Water supply: central water supply
- Sewerage: central sewerage
- Heating: gas heating system - common for house
- Ventilation and air conditioning: mixed
- Building carcass type: brick wall
- Building load-bearing constructions/walls: brick-wall shell, brick walls
- Fundament: brick-wall foundation
- Partition walls: carcass/plasterboards, mūra apmestas, krāsotas/flīzētas
- Type of roof: gabled roof
- Facade finishing materials: decorative plaster
- Sound isolation: cotton wool