Kr. Barona iela 24/26, Tuvais Centrs, Rīga
The last 7 one-bedroom apartments have remained in the project
The renovation and restoration works are nearing completion. Conclusion of the apartment purchase transactions are scheduled by November 2018.
Apartments in a renovated historic Art Nouveau building at the intersection of Krišjāņa Barona Street and Dzirnavu Street in the centre of Riga.
The apartments will be available for sale with fully finished walls and ceilings, new wooden windows, wooden parquet floors and high-quality tiles, as well as installed plumbing fixtures and complete electrical wiring with switches and sockets.
Apartment decoration works, restoration of facades, replacement of windows and roofing, as well as installation of all public utility networks are close to completion.
Each apartment is equipped with a heat meter.
Completion of elevators, finishing of shared areas, and betterment works are scheduled in October.
The undivided shares of the land under the building will be in the ownership of the apartment buyers.
Barona Residence is located in one of the most sought-after places in the centre of Riga, near the Old Town and the beautiful parks of Riga, such as Vērmanes Garden, Esplanāde and City Canal greenery.
The area’s restaurants, entertainment and shopping centres offer the best leisure experience in Riga. Educational institutions are situated a few steps away.
Moreover, the centre of Riga offers excellent opportunities to enjoy cultural life: the National Opera, theatres, museums, exhibition galleries and concert halls are all within short walking distance.
The city’s public transport is also easily accessible, providing connections to other parts of Riga.
- Storage room: available
- Equipment in bathrooms nr 1: shower cabin, toilet, sink
- Project advantages: park
- House advantages: controllable heating system
- Architect: Diāna Zalāne http://www.zalane.lv/lv/komanda/
- Inner finishing level: completed finishing without furniture
- Wall covering: painted wall
- Floor covering: parquet
- Ceiling height: 2.5 < and < 2.8
- Windows : double glazed wooden sash windows
Well-maintained building and territory
- Lift: is modern
- Staricase: lockable staircase
- Territory: closed/fenced territory
- Water supply: central water supply
- Sewerage: central sewerage
- Heating: central (city) heating
- Ventilation and air conditioning: mixed