Staraja Rusas iela 8
Staraja Rusas iela 8, Klīversala, Rīga
Staraja Rusas iela 8
A new project at Staraya Rusas Street - 27 apartments on the bank of the Daugava River - in Kliversala
The construction of the project was launched in the spring of 2017 - the completion of the building is scheduled for the spring of 2018. In the visual appearance of the building, one can notice a touch of modern architecture created with the help of the latest modern building materials and construction technologies applied.
The quarter of Kliversala is situated in one of the most silent parts of the center of Riga - it is enclosed by the Daugava River and the Agenskalns Bay. Along the banks, there is a promenade for unhurried walks. At a distance of five minutes’ walk, there is the Uzvaras Park, which will be appreciated by both lovers of active outdoor activities, and young families with children. The location at the waterfront offers a unique opportunity of using water transport and yacht club services. The Old Town lies within a walk of 7 minutes by crossing the old bridge over the Daugava River. Excellent public transport communication is available at a close distance. In the neighboring hotel, the residents of the building can enjoy SPA treatments and water procedures, as well as engage in sports activities and yoga in the most modern sports club in Riga. In turn, various cultural events are held in the nearby National Library of Latvia. The nearest shopping mall "Olimpia" is about five minutes away by car, and one can also use all means of public transport at the nearby stops.
The building comprises a total of 22 one-bedroom apartments and 5 two-bedroom apartments with balconies. The apartments are offered fullyfinished. The floor space of the apartments ranges between 45 and 76 square meters. The walls and ceilings are painted; the flooring is made of natural wood parquet. The upper floor apartments have balconies and terraces. In the bathrooms, underfloor heating and sanitary ware made by the company Vitra is installed, porcelain tiles made by the Spanish company IBERO cover the walls, and Jungle tiles produced by the Italian company Ceramica Sadon coat the floors. The apartments will be provided for intercom, alarm and fire - detection system. Each apartment comes with individual water and heating consumption meters.
The project also provides 10 parking places on the territory of the house. The yard will be improved by lighting and greenery, and a children's playground will also be installed. The foundation and the exterior walls of the building are made of reinforced concrete and concrete. At the main entrance, there is a modern, spacious elevator, and a place for bike parking will be provided as well. The project area is gated, and the stairwell will have lockable entrance door. The building has gas-based heating system. Maintenance of the building will be provided by the developer of the project who will guarantee individual and special attitude.
- Balconies, loggias: available
- Terraces: available
- Equipment in bathrooms nr 1: shower cabin, toilet, bathtub, sink
- Project advantages: park, paved courtyard
- House advantages: controllable heating system, floor heating in bathroom
- In explotation from: March 1, 2018
- Inner finishing level: completed finishing without furniture
- Ceiling height: 2.5 < and < 2.8
- Windows : double glazed wooden sash windows
Well-maintained building and territory
- Lift: is modern
- Ground parking places: 10
- Staricase: lockable staircase
- Territory: closed/fenced territory
- Water supply: central water supply
- Sewerage: central sewerage
- Heating: gas heating system - common for house
- Ventilation and air conditioning: mixed
- Building carcass type: concrete panels
- Building load-bearing constructions/walls: monolithic reinforced concrete carcass
- Partition walls: carcass/plasterboards, ceramsit concrete blocks
- Type of roof: flat roof