Citadeles iela 6, Klusais centrs, Rīga
KERN RESIDENCES - A high-end building in the city center, at Citadeles Street.
Inspiration of the concept and the name of the house was taken from the love story between the poet Alexander Pushkin and his muse Anna Kern. The story began in Russia and ended here in the Citadel of Riga.
The new building is small, 4 floors comprise 21 apartment ranging from 63 to 233 square meters, with balconies and terraces; it is composed of 2 sections – one faces SW direction, the other one – SE direction.
The apartments are available fully finished: oak-tree parquet flooring, wooden/aluminium triple glazed windows, veneered oak-tree doors, equipped bathrooms, underfloor heating, water and heating meters in each apartment, possibility for each apartment to connect to the single cooling system of the building.
The top floor of the building hosts penthouse apartments (decoration unfinished) with private elevator and spacious outdoor terraces. The ground floor is allotted to a lounge featuring contemporary interior, as well as office premises.
The building has been subdivided into separate apartments with titles including an undivided share of the land plot, approved as ready for living in 2017. The building features monolithic ferroconcrete structure, ferroconcrete coverings, metal and bitumen roofing.
The building offers 34 underground parking places providing comfort and safety to the residents.
Within easy reach, there is the Port of Riga, the National Theatre, SPA centre, and tennis courts. The best choice the downtown is able to provide is here - prestige, well-being, and culture.
- Storage room: available
- Balconies, loggias: available
- Terraces: available
- Project advantages: interior, park, special design, tennis courts
- Inner finishing level: completed finishing without furniture
- Floor covering: parquet
- Ceiling height: 2.5 < and < 2.8
- Windows : double glazed wooden sash windows
Well-maintained building and territory
- Lift: is modern
- Staricase: lockable staircase
- Territory: open territory
- Water supply: central water supply
- Sewerage: central sewerage
- Heating: central (city) heating
- Ventilation and air conditioning: mixed
- Building carcass type: concrete panels
- Partition walls: carcass/plasterboards
- Type of roof: hip roof
- Sound isolation: cotton wool